Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcome Vickie, new to our Design Team!

It is my pleasure to introduce to you all, a new design team member here at Twist of Faith!  We are excited to introduce Vickie, from Missouri USA!

 I live on a farm just north of Kansas City, Missouri, with my husband Bill, a chemist and great photographer. We have four grown kids and 8 grand kids, mostly boys. I was in the ministry for 11 years as a pastor's wife and Christian school teacher. I was a teacher for a total of 30 years, from preschool to eighth grade, but mostly 1st and 2nd. 15 of those years I was a reading teacher. I retired a few years ago and knew I'd really miss teaching. 

I became a Close To My Heart consultant and have classes and clubs. I also became a design team member for our local scrapbook store and taught their card and stamping classes for three years until they closed. The aging body is limiting some of the more active things I used to do, but I've replaced those things with creating cards, encouraging friends, and sharing my faith on my blog.

Vickie is joining us from next week's challenge, so look out for her delights! If you can't wait until Tuesday, I am sure you are welcome to visit Vickie at her blog The HeARTful Stamper ...

Welcome, and blessings to you Vickie!

1 comment:

  1. Vickie is a consistently creative card maker and she's going to fir right in with the rest of our wonderful team.....welcome, Vickie....so glad you are on board!

    ReplyDelete