Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#33 BIRTHDAYS

Welcome to Twist of Faith, where we share card creations with scripture, or uplifting verse and quotes!  Before we get on to our new challenge, we don't have a Top 3 (when there is under ten entries in the challenge .... boohoo!) so we will congratulate our challenge prize winner ....


Entry #1 SARAH T


SARAH please email me (Pauline) at the yahoo address on the right, and I'll let you know how you can collect your prize! Thank you for sponsoring our challenge,  Digi Darla's!

We are happy to welcome back our sponsor ... Beccy's Place ... 
beautiful hand drawn images created by Beccy Muir...

Paint, paper, silk, charcoal, clay, wool, fabric, fur… I’ve had my hands on all of it at some point in my life and am quite certain I’ll have a half-finished project on my desk and ink under my nails on the day I go to meet my Maker!

My paper obsession began with scrapbooking in the late 1990s and has since evolved into card-making and digital drawing.  There were a few years of decorative painting, teddy bear making and silk ribbon embroidery mixed in there too, and I still dabble in each of those crafts from time to time, but I generally gravitate toward paper, which is versatile and forgiving.

I started “doodling” little designs for cards back in 2009, which is also when I started my blog and began sharing my images with other Cardies.  From there I progressed to my very own online store selling digital drawings for cards and other paper craft projects.


Beccy's Place is offering our randomly drawn prize winner their choice of three images from the Beccy's Place collection!

This week's #33 challenge theme is:

BIRTHDAYS!
(Your creation should also include a scripture,
uplifting verse or positive words/quote)

"For through wisdom your days will be many, 
and years will be added to your life."
(NIV) Proverbs 9:11

This week's scripture share for you is probably one of the most powerful and well known scriptures... as always, you are free to use whatever scripture, or verse/passage that will suit your creation in our theme.

I hope you will enjoy our sponsor's images showcased by our design team for the BIRTHDAY Challenge! (It will be easy to guess which was a favourite image to create with!)

Hillary using Quilted 7 and Tortoise

Jenee using Shabby Chic Birdhouse



Judy using Old Mailbox


Laura using Love

Pauline using Shabby Chic Birdhouse
(Front of card  ....and...  inside of card)
Vickie using Daffodils in a Teapot

Zella using Shabby Chic Birdhouse


Please remember that if for any reason our Linky Tool fails us, share your creation through the comments section, with a direct link to your blog post. Your creation will be counted!

 Remember what our challenge is all about.... our 'twist of faith' ... 
your creation should also include a scripture, quote or an uplifiting verse!

We hope that you will share with us in our BIRTHDAY CARD challenge...
have a wonderful and blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely insperation and fn challenge love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your continuing challenges and for the delightful inspiration cards provided by your DT members - thanks so much to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved Debbie and Emily's entries this week. Sorry that I wasn't able to play along. I hope to jump back in this week (depending on the challenge theme) and I'd love to play along.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are all lovely! They're all well-thought which will make anyone who receives them feel warm and loved. Giving out cards might be inexpensive, but don't they say, “It's the thought that counts?” I love it, Pauline! I wish your group more power and inspiration to create more lovely cards in the future! Hoa Bracken

    ReplyDelete